Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project Life Weeks 6-8

I knew this wouldn't be easy....
I am loving doing Project Life this year! I got too bored with the Core Kit last year that I didn't have any ambition to work on it. It became a chore more than something I love to do. With the Studio Calico monthly kits I get a change every month, and the extra embellishments, stamps, etc. that I get are an added bonus!! I don't have the need to go to Michaels or Jo-anns and spend money on extra embellishments. Even though I did go get some this past week, but only because I had some extra money from selling my cricut =)

So here are weeks 6-8
Enjoy

Week 6....







































Week 7








































Week 8....






























I looked back at my album from last year. And my scrapbooking talents have defiantly got a lot better. I've learned so many more techniques, I take better pictures, and even though I get ideas from others. I impress myself when I come up with my own designs.

Hope you enjoyed!
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment