Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Daily Day 3

I cant believe i'm breezing through this so easily. Being its my first time doing December Daily, I thought I was going to be unorganized and overwhelmed. Having to do this everyday I thought would be stressful. But it actually keeps me pretty excited. Kudos, December Daily...Kudos!

Here's the end result of Day 3.


I took the pictures of Kayden watching one of the 25 Day's of Christmas movies I had DVR'd for her. She was making these hilarious faces so I had to put them in a cute photo strip. (Which i've noticed have become pretty popular lately).


I stamped the sides using my Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday Stamps and added the fa la la la la sticker to embellish and finish off the song. 


I googled and printed this schedule of the abc Family 25 Day's of Christmas. 



Last night Carl was outside adding more lights to the house while Kayden and I hung out inside. Its become a nightly thing to sit in the living room and look at the tree. Kayden has become very interested in Mickey the Snowman. She isn't sure why he changes colors, why he has sticks for hands, and why on earth he isn't wearing any clothes!! lol. As I do with most of the scary out of the norm things we come in contact with. I have to pick Mickey the Snowman up and hug and kiss him before she has anything to do with him. Then its all free and clear from there. 

Hope you enjoyed Day 3
Linds.







1 comment:

  1. Cute layout! Gald to hear you're keeping up despite expectations! Me too!

    ReplyDelete