Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dec Daily Days 6-9

So I have been slowly working on the last few days. I was held up because I didn't have a story or photos for day 6.  I am finally posting because I didn't want to skip Day 6 and then have to go back out of order....

So here they are. I don't have much time to write about them all...







I think that Day 7 is my favorite page so far. Carl and I had so much fun at my bosses baby shower. It was nice to go out and meet some new people, especially ones with kids. And be able to have a nice evening alone.






This page could of come out a lot better if the paper was different.





Sunday was a very eventful day. Kayden was sleeping at Nana and Papa's house so Carl and I had to pick her up, but we waited until after her nap. So I spent the morning cleaning out her closet and dresser. I wanted to make room for christmas and Hanukkah because I asked for clothes, from everyone for Kayden.




Kayde, Tina (nana), and I went to the Davie Tree Lighting and watched the Parade. They also had the tree lighting, a live nativity, bounce houses, and "snow". It was a lot of fun but hot. The weather wasn't nice at all.







Hope you enjoyed
Linds.



No comments:

Post a Comment