Monday, October 8, 2012

Cheers to my first post.

So here I am, trying this blogging thing out again. Lets see if I can stick with it this time around. 
A little about me.... i'm a mommy of a baby girl named Kayden. Lover of my boyfriend (My baby daddy) Carl. =) He completes me. Love scrapbooking, Im a Project Life..er..., Pintrest..er, and now (hopefully) a blogger. I also like a ton of other things that would take a while to list. My objective with this blog is to just be random, and show off my scrapbooking, and my daughter of course =) Lets hope it works out. Otherwise....Im sorry =)


This picture is of the 3 of us at Kayden's first birthday party. In my opinion its the best photo of the 3 of us.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I look forward to reading more of your blog. You have a beautiful family!

    OvertiredMommy.com

    ReplyDelete